S.O.F.T. Single Sub-occipital Head Supports provide outstanding sub-occipital and proximal lateral cervical support through use of a single curved sub-occipital pad. Unique to our single sub-occipital system is the independent anterior/posterior movement of the occipital pad. Add lateral facial pads, switches, or anterior supports to increase versatility.
To suit varying client needs, S.O.F.T. headrests are available with three cover options.
• Lycra - durable, water-resistant material with 4-way stretch
• Fleece - natural lambswool that is washable and soft on skin
• Dartex Reversed - anti-allergenic, waterproof material with 2-way stretch
Six mounting hardware options are available to accommodate a spectrum of client presentations and functional needs.
• Axys - durable, compact, one-size option with basic anterior-posterior adjustability at an outstanding value
• Onyx - durable, compact option with basic adjustability and pediatric and adult sizes at an outstanding value
• Linx - sleek, curved design with moderate anterior-posterior adjustability and excellent durability
• Pro - extremely durable option with maximum anterior adjustability and pediatric and adult sizes
• Cobra Xtra - sleek, curved, and modular design with superior positioning capabilities and sizes ranging from early intervention to adult
• Cobra Xtra Flip Back - sleek, curved, and modular design with superior positioning capabilities, sizes ranging from early intervention to adult, and flip back function
These cookies are enabled by default and are required for basic site functionality. These include cookies that keep track of your session ID when exploring our site and also assist in security and login authentication. See list of cookies
Sunrise Medical asks you to accept cookies to personalize website content and analyse traffic. We also use third-party social media and advertising cookies to offer you social media functionalities and personalized ads on other sites. Do you accept these cookies and any processing of personal data involved?